Best of Couples - 2013Read More
The new Clutch: A Bride's Guide to Have and to Hold is here!! We've (the area wedding industry) been all a-buzz waiting for the new Clutch wedding issue to come out! I'm so honored to have my work featured in the magazine again! This time, Shea & Jessica's wedding was featured as a Real Wedding and my images were also featured in a couple of the ads throughout the magazine. Yeah! It's truly an honor when a company wants to use your photos to represent their best face in a magazine! Ah... sorry for all the exclamation points. I'm just so excited! :) Check it out:
OH - and Bliss! Is coming up! March 3, 2013. I'll be presenting another session again and am really looking forward to being a part of the day!
Click here for more info about Bliss Click here to visit The Clutch Guide website
Oh, gosh! SO much to share! I don't know where to start so I'm going to dive right in.
1. Today is the first day of the 30 Days of Juice challenge. Will you join us? Just commit to having one glass of freshly juiced fruits and/or veggies once a day. No fasting, no dieting. Just add a glass of juice to your day. Snap a picture and use hashtag #30daysofjuice on Instagram and Twitter. I'll be sharing the yummy recipes I discover throughout the month over on Instagram, so if you're not following me and you are interested in yummy juice recipes, add me! @sincerelylizinc
2. Speaking of social media! Have you heard of Vine? It's like, 3 days old. But... it is SO FUN! It's like Instagram but for videos. I've already posted a few videos and I can quickly see it becoming my new favorite form of social media! Download the app and sign in... and then follow me! Liz Cook. :)
3. On a less social media note... my Crossfit Box is starting another Paleo challenge for the month of February. This time, I have signed up. I'm nervous... but feeling challenged and ready to accomplish a month of eating a strict paleo diet. I want to share the journey with you all, but I haven't figured out what that will look like exactly. Weekly blog posts with what I ate and how I felt? I don't know... would that get annoying? I'm exploring options... but this is definitely something I want to be completely open and honest about here so be prepared for some more foodie posts coming up!
4. Just in case you missed the last blog post, Sincerely, Liz: Photography has our First Annual Professional Headshot Mini Session day coming up this Saturday! There are a few slots left so if you (or someone you know!) need a new professional headshot, contact me soon.
5. Also, are you following us on Pinterest? Chelsea has been pinning away some really great resources full of wedding inspiration, paleo foods, activities to do with your young babes, and more! Come over and follow us!
Oh... and I've got a little something' something' in the works for Valentine's Day... :) I'll be announcing the details of that later this week, so check back in a few days!
Happy Monday! Speaking of Monday... did you all catch the news that Sunday finally named her sock monkey? Oh, you guys... this is awesome.
His name is Monday!
(There has been some skepticism and I figured I should put it out there that Tommy, in fact, named the Monkey. But I think it's awesome and Sunday will think anything we say/do is awesome for the next few years... so we are rolling with it. :))
A few months ago I had the pleasure of photographing Jessica at the Historic Mankin Mansion in Richmond, VA. I have heard so much about this location but had never been there myself. It is a photographer's haven! I had such a wonderful time with Jess and her parents and it was a perfectly refreshing photo session during my time off. There's just something about getting out and shooting after you've been cooped up in the house with a newborn for two months. ;) Anyway... to the photos! These are some of my favorite bridal portraits ever!